Sunday, September 24, 2006

September....

Wow... its been over a month since i last posted.

Not really much of anything has changed, but i still am applying and making up resume tapes. I am still looking for that "right" job, i've been offered a couple of DJ jobs in christian radio, but they were both in the middle of nowhere...like in the plains states, and i really can't afford to move out there with the pay they offer. I do miss school a lot, which makes me want to go back in the winter...start on my masters in Comm or something liket hat.

Who knows.

Just a couple of thoughts!

I also tuned into The Covenant last week on Titan Radio, and i gotta say i am impressed with the quality of the show this early in the year! You girls are doing a great job, and i really am proud of you guys! Keep up the good work!

Peace out,

-bc

1 Comments:

At 5:08 AM, Blogger Brad Weaver, BC Instructor said...

Glad 2 hear you're listening!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home